View draft menuVolunteer survey
Since closing the Canteen Advisory Committee has developed a draft menu on which we are seeking your comment.
To be successful more volunteers are required – please complete the Volunteer survey.
NEW Canteen Menu – 2022
St Maria Goretti’s Catholic School Canteen complies with the Healthy Foods Policy and is managed on behalf of the School Board by Mrs Rae Jaz.
The Canteen adheres to the Traffic Light system introduced by the Government in 2006. Our policy places food into categories based on a Traffic Light. Our menu must comply and consist of a minimum of 60% green choices.
The Canteen has partnered with Flexischools to make school lunch ordering easy.
SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT
- Download the Flexischools App. Please note for iPhone and iPad please select ‘Allow’ notifications.
- Login/Register. If you are already a Flexischools user simply enter your details and login. To save your login details select ‘remember me’.
- New to Flexischools user? Click the ‘Register’, enter your email address and follow the instructions in the email to set up your account. Once your account is set up, add new student; search for their school, enter student details and select their class.
- Top Up Your Account. To make ordering fast and simple, yuou can set up automatic top ups in your ‘User Profile’.
- Placing your order. On the app home screen, scroll down to view your school services such as canteen. Then swipe left and right to view all available services.
- Make your Selection. Find the service and press ‘ORDER’, then select the items you wish to order.
- Make Payment. Select your payment option and complete payment to place your order.
[product_table category=”761″ columns=”tags:Health,name,price” show_quantity=”false” sort_by=”name” sort_order=”asc” rows_per_page=”-1″ page_length=”false” totals=”false” pagination=”false” links=”none” search_box=”false” reset_button=”false”]
How does canteen work?
- Canteen operates Tuesday and Friday for recess and lunch.
- Canteen opens at 8:30am.
Students should not be taking any money to school unless there is a special day where a gold coin donation is asked for.
Students only need a maximum of $5.00 for any item available to purchase at recess or lunch.