Policies and Operating Framework
All schools operate within a highly regulated environment in regards to the programs we teach, how we use the funding we receive, information we must report on and how we ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children in our care.
As a Catholic school, we have additional reporting and operational requirements to meet that set us apart from other educational providers.
There is a large amount of information available that outlines our obligations and commitments under these frameworks. We have included a selection of key links here. If you can’t find what you are looking for or would like to discuss any aspect of these documents, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
- Bullying and harassment policy
- Camp and excursion policy
- Dispute and complaint resolution policy
- Fee setting and Collection policy
- Homework policy
- Interaction with children policy
- Issues and concerns policy
- Managing student behaviour
- Social media policy
- Student enrolment policy
- Whistleblower Protection Framework