We know our families are busy, which is why we have simplified our enrolment process into seven easy steps.
How to enrol:
- A Family expresses interest and contacts us.
- Our Enrolment Coordinator sends “Expression of Interest to Enrol” to the family.
- The family returns Information Pack to us.
- Our Enrolment Coordinator receives the form and contacts the parents/caregivers to book a tour.
- The family attends the tour, completes the paperwork and has an appointment with our Principal.
- We process the enrolment, and assuming there is a vacancy, will write to confirm the enrolment with the parents/caregivers.
- And just like that, you’ve become a member of our amazing school community.
Fees & Discounts
Here at St Maria Goretti’s Catholic School, we provide high-quality education, in state-of-the-art facilities and at an affordable price.
Keeping the cost of education down, for our families, has long been a focus at our school.
We offer a range of payment terms and options including weekly direct debit arrangements and we provide significant discounts for Health Care Card (HCC) and Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) holders.
Our standard school fees range from as little as:
- $30.78 per week
- $18.00 per week for HCC and PCC holders
Pre-Primary – Year 6
- $48.68 per week
- $18.62 per week for HCC and PCC holders
Substantial discounts are also available to families with more than one child.
Discounts of 20% is provided for the second child and 40% for the third child.
The fourth and subsequent child is free.
Booklists for the following year are released in Term 4.
In line with our approach to maintaining affordable prices for families, we work hard to keep the number of items for purchase to a minimum.