As a Catholic School, our students receive lessons in Religious Education on a daily basis and have multiple opportunities to participate in class liturgies and whole school masses.
One of the most important elements of our Religious Education program is the celebration of the Sacraments. The programs involve detailed preparation so the children can understand the importance of the commitment they are making in receiving the Sacraments.
- Students in Year 3 receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation (Penance)
- Students in Year 4 receive the Sacrament of First Holy Communion (Eucharist)
- Students in Year 6 receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Your support of these key events is absolutely critical. We encourage you to visit our events Calendar to take note of the key dates relevant to each of the Sacramental programs.
Reconciliation – Term 1
- Commitment Mass Saturday 11 February at 6.00pm Notre Dame Parish
- Parent/Student Workshop – Thursday 16 February @ 6.00pm Notre Dame Parish
- First Reconciliation Celebration – Thursday 9 March @ 6.00pm Notre Dame Parish
Communion – Term 2
- Commitment Masses – Saturday 29 April at 6.00pm
- Parent/Student Workshop - Thursday 18 May @ 6.00pm Notre Dame Parish
- Reconciliation in preparation for Eucharist – Tuesday 6 June @ 9.00am at school.
- Sacrament of First Eucharist Sunday 18 June @ 10.00am Notre Dame Parish
Confirmation – Term 4
- Commitment Mass and Pledge Saturday 5 August at 6.00pm.
- Parent/Student Workshop - Thursday 17 August at 6.00pm
- Reconciliation in preparation for the Sacrament – Tuesday 5 September 9.00am at school
- Confirmation Practice @ Notre Dame Parish at 3.30pm Wednesday 6 September
- Confirmation Mass to receive the Sacrament Sunday 10 September at 10.00am Notre Dame Parish
- Friday 1 December - Graduation Dinner hosted by P&F at 6.30pm on school grounds
- Tuesday 5 December – Graduation Mass and Year 6 Awards at 9.00am Covered Assembly Area.